Benefit Cosmetics Big Easy | Review | Temporary:Secretary UK Fashion Blog | Style Blogger: Benefit Cosmetics Big Easy | Review

Friday, April 4, 2014

Benefit Cosmetics Big Easy | Review

benefit bb cream, benefit big easy

Benefit Cosmetics Big Easy - £27.50

I'm loving all the new releases from Benefit lately, and I've been enjoying using their latest product! Big Easy is a multi-balancing complexion perfector. Claiming to be "bigger than BB" (cream), the liquid-to-powder offers a light to medium coverage with a matte finish. It is available in six shades and after sampling three of these, I've settled on the decision that light/medium is that one that suits my skin tone the best. 

Retailing at £27.50, this oil-free and self-adjusting cream finishes like a powder. I love the fact that it has got SPF in it! It evens out skintone, reduces redness and conceals blemishes. Being a fan of BB creams, I can confirm that this isn't like any other BB cream that I've used before. The ones I've previously tried out is light coverage and gives a dewy finish, I apply it before foundation. With Big Easy, I can use this on it's own as a foundation without having to add even more foundation over it. 

It works an absolute treat when I'm having a good skin day! It makes my skin look flawless, and it balanced out my complexion, whilst reducing shiny-ness! However, my skin has been quite dry lately, and Big Easy has been a bit of a nightmare to use on days like that. If I know I'll be using this, I will make the effort to prep my skin. I will exfoliate a couple of days beforehand, apply a face mask, and use a hydrating moisturiser (like Clinique Moisture Surge). If you suffer from dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this as it really clings-on making your face looks flaky (like it did with mine). I need to remember to drink more water throughout the day! Those with an oily skin tone will love the new product from Benefit Cosmetics! 

Social Media Links
Follow Me on Twitter • Like My Facebook Page  Follow My Blog on BlogLovin• Send Me An Email

Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. I've been really likeing this. I like the coverage - I rather use a nice concealer for my spots later than using a really heavy founddation - and how it sets on my skin. It's amazing for everyday wear :3
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaah I'm so jealous of all the benefit you get sent! Still want that eyebrow stuff after you wrote about it! This is worth a pop too, sounds lovely for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like such a great product ! Love the packaging !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Benefit's product because of the price...but you convinced me though, might try this BB cream if I fint it in stores ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so perfect!!! I have oily skin so I think this may be made just for me :D
    Great post btw, just so informative!
    http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to try this, my skin is so oily, I think I'll love it!! Lovely review, thanks for sharing ♡

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I'm glad they do a few shades of this! I'm sure I read somewhere they only do a few, but the fair one looks like it'd be perfect for me. I like that it's a good'un for us oily girls too, although that definitely does make me want to buy it more!

    Catherine, xo | Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard such amazing things about this product, especially for oily skinned girls like me! Wish I had that much money to spare though! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really interesting, I'd love to try it if I can pick up a sample! It sounds quite similar in qualities to the Clinique CC cream that I use - it's replaced my everyday Superbalanced foundation because it just works with my skin so much better. I find that when I wear my ordinary foundation now it slips off my skin much quicker/easier than the CC cream, so the CC cream has become my daily wear. I'd definitely recommend picking up a sample of it to try :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds awesome! The main reason why I haven't got on with BB and CC creams before is because they are too light with no coverage so I think paying that little bit extra will work out, and the packaging is so cute xxxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have combination/oily skin so it sounds like this will be a good one for me to try out. I like how hygienic the packaging is too! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so perfect for me, I'd love to give it a go :)
    Megan x | <a href='http://meganroisinn.blogspot.co.uk">MeganRoisinn</a>

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely need to try this out! i hated bb creams and since my skin is a lot better, i dont want to keep using the heavy revlon colorstay. How long does this control oils for? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been intrigued by this (as with all Benefit products, I love the packaging!) - tempted to try it out as I have quite oily skin. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been wanting to try this. I might stop by Sephora and ask for a sample!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds amazing, definitely one for good skin days though!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete